– Manchester United is set to prioritize the signing of a new central defender in the upcoming January transfer window.
– Marcel Bout, the reported incoming scout for Newcastle United, is determined to discover the next talents akin to Erling Haaland or Jude Bellingham.
– Former Arsenal chief David Dein has criticized Mikel Arteta for damaging the club’s image with his VAR-related rant, suggesting he would have disciplined Arteta if still in charge instead of issuing a club statement.
– Manchester United legend David Beckham is reportedly interested in making former goalkeeper David De Gea the next significant signing for Inter Miami.
– PSG forward Hugo Etike is expected to switch allegiance from France to another national team, influenced by Samuel Eto’o.
– Rico Lewis could make his England debut as a left-back against North Macedonia on Monday night following Kieran Trippier’s withdrawal from the squad.
– Everton’s financial accounts will face renewed scrutiny as the Premier League confirms that clubs can face consequences for violating profit and sustainability rules in consecutive seasons.
– Erling Haaland is expected to be fit for the upcoming match against Liverpool, as the Manchester City striker’s recent injury is deemed not serious.
– Bruno Fernandes has dismissed rumors of a move to Saudi Arabia, expressing his happiness at Manchester United despite the team’s challenging form.
– Roberto Firmino’s father passed away during a family trip to Dubai on Saturday night.